Friday, November 12, 2010

My Dilemma ridden ad for Garage Sale!!!

Dilemma..!!!!! Yes, dilemma.. questions.. doubts.. thoughts.. memories.. emotions.. almost evreywhere.. every minute..!!

Ever since i've decided to sell off the 1st pieces of my furniture, those were the feelings I've been goin thru.!!

This was not the first time I wished to sell them off.. it was exactly a year back when the thought to sell of the furniture came to my mind.. or rather do I say.. planted in my mind by Papa dearest...

Papa and Mama wanted me to sell off or get rid off the memories of my brutal past and move on into a new phase of life.. but, I could not get over the thought of selling those that dearly were once bought "together"!! After a few trails and discussions, people approaching us for the ads posted on Sulekha, I finally decided to delete the ad and not to sell them .. for the moment..! Gosh, I hated to do it.. but I did it for "us".. with a hope of being "together" again sometime, somehow!!

Now today, after a year, when I look back, I realise that I am still carrying all the baggage, that supposedly would be fit to have left behind, loooong looong back... Physically yes... but just only a few parts of the emotional baggage, not completely.. No... not anymore!! Love.. and Marriage afterall... cant be forgotten or got over so easily and so soon!!

Hmmmmm.... hmmmmmmm... but I have to live my life to the fullest leaving off all the baggage and sailing off to new shores.. in the hope of a new beginning, a new life, a new home, a new phase.... So here I am SEALED/FROZEN/DEFINITE in selling off my 1st furniture ever, guys.. just wish me that I succeed in this task and become my own ever free spirit again..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment